Pella Corporation, a dominate player in the home improvement industry, is seeking a talented Design Sales Consultant to represent the Pella brand of quality and service for the South East Michigan area (Wayne, Macomb, Lenawee, Washtenaw, Livingston counties). Must reside in this area. We look for motivated individuals who build trust and rapport with customers quickly and have a drive for top results.
Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. We are committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship. Recently, Forbes Magazine named Pella as one of the best employers in America
- We provide our Design Sales Consultants with leads. This means NO COLD CALLING or prospecting.
- The leads we provide are pre-qualified and pre-confirmed before you visit the customer’s home.
- You will use a laptop to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home.
- This selling approach allows you to professionally display how these products can add value and improve their existing products.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our compensation plan rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Base and commission
- The Chicago area is one of our successful markets
- We offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, 401k
- Printer, cell phone and laptop provided
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- Flexible working schedule
- This position requires you to be able to travel to the client house as well as lift up to 30 pounds
- BS/BA, AA or Technical degree preferred, 2-4 year’s sales, customer service, or general business experience preferred. Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable
- Motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.