Renovations Unlimited Brighton, MI USA
Compensation $40,000 to $60,000 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Why Work Here?
“If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, and respect among its employees.”
Be part of something great: Renovations Unlimited is hiring!
We are seeking a skilled carpenter who specializes in framing, siding, decks and has experience with interior remodeling finish work to join our team.
If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees and a great place to work – we’d love to talk to you!
At Renovations Unlimited, our employee’s health and happiness are a top priority. We offer a great work environment, such as:
· Great team atmosphere and culture
· Freedom to make decisions and take the lead on projects
· We are selective on who we take on as clients and end up working for great people who respect our skill and craftsmanship
· Paid holidays and vacation time
· Peace of mind knowing that we are an established, local, family run business
What we are looking for and how you can help:
We are seeking a skilled, experienced remodeler to join our team.
A clean and presentable appearance is important to us and a minimum of two years in relevant construction is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in general carpentry, siding, decks, miscellaneous problem-solving inherent with remodeling. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard-working, have excellent communication and experience with finish carpentry, tile setting, flooring, painting, some minor drywall work. Strong attention to detail is a must. The right person will move into a lead position after 90 days of training.
A few other important details:
Must have a valid driver’s license, with clean driving record. Must provide basic tools and transportation; additional tooling is a plus. Drug test and background check will be required.
This is a full-time, year-round position, not a sub-contractor. Compensation will be based on experience. After 90 days, wage will be re-evaluated on performance and skills observed.
Benefits offered by Renovations Unlimited:
· 2% Simple IRA from company after 60 days of employment (no match required)
· One-week paid vacation annually (after 90 days of employment)
· Paid Holiday’s (after 90 days of employment)
· Quarterly bonus
· Year-end bonus
· Monthly attendance bonus