Residential Sales Consultant
Southeast Michigan Market
Are you a driven, independent, self-starter who constantly strives to be number one and has a stimulating impact on everyone you meet?
If so we need to talk to you. Pella Corporation, a growing company is now looking for a Residential Sales Consultant. We need a confident, outgoing Residential Sales Consultant who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best residential sales consultant in the industry.
Pella Windows & Doors offers:
- Commission-based compensation, with bonus opportunities
- No cold calling
- Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit-Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Residential Sales Consultant job expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve sales goals by following Pella’s in-home selling process when conducting consultations
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product options and application to determine the right fit for the customer
- Conducting accurate on-site measuring and quoting
- Capturing the sale and providing delivery schedule
- Following up after product installation
- Gain new business through networking and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage customer interactions
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company known for its history of innovation, outstanding products, quality service and customer satisfaction. Pella Corporation is an industry leader in environmental standards and support local communities through charitable contributions and volunteerism. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company provides careers for over 7,000 team members and is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
Come do the work you’re most proud of at Pella Corporation! Apply online at www.pella.com/careers
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment.