Are you a driven, independent, self-starter who constantly strives to be number one and has a proven track record of developing new and nurturing lasting business relationships?
If so we need to talk to you. Pella Corporation, an innovative, dynamic, growing company is now looking for a Business Development Sales Representative for South Eastern, MI. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
Pella Windows & Doors offers the following:
- Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation, with bonus opportunities
- Use of Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Business Development Sales Representative job expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve sales goals by providing well-rounded solutions and market expertise
- Devote over 50% of their time at customer sites generating account growth with planned quality meetings, as well as prospecting to develop new business
- Build long lasting relationships with builders, contractors, architects and trade organizations using a consultative sales approach
- Partner with customers to recommend and provide quotes on the appropriate products and solutions that help them grow their business
- Utilize Pella’s quoting and CRM software to prepare quotes and manage customer relationships
- Leverage internal quoting resources to assist with quote activity
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” business partners
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements
Pella Corporation, Headquartered in Pella, IA, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today at www.pella.com/careers and learn about your future as Business Development Sales Representative of Pella Windows and Doors.
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.