As one of the premier providers of tile and natural stone, we represent the finest manufacturers and suppliers in the industry and have set the standards for style, design, and attention to the requirements of our clients. We have an opportunity for highly motivated, enthusiastic mid-level Dealer Sales Representatives.
Responsible for product awareness and sales of Realstone products within the territory. Daily contact and presentations with Realstone Dealers.
• Prefer an undergraduate degree, design equivalent, or prior industry experience.
• 2 years of experience in customer- facing sales role (Business to Business)
• Territory – TBD
• Business development within territory.
• Critically assess territory and create winning sales strategies.
• Schedule and deliver product presentations.
• New product launch presentations.
• Organize and host customer events.
• Engage and interact with existing Dealer Accounts to increase business.
• Prospect and develop new Dealer Accounts to increase business.
• Review Salesforce.com and make contacts to qualify sales as Dealer Accounts.
• Record activity in Salesforce.com.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of tile and setting material products to better assist Dealer Account customers with product and technical questions.
• Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
• Follow-up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
• Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
• Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
• Oversee product claims for Dealer Accounts per the RSS claims process.
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task and be outgoing.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Personable and willing to engage in conversations with unfamiliar people.
• Highly motivated and able to efficiently function in a self-directed work environment.
• Must be comfortable working with computers with experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
• Salary & incentive bonuses, car allowance, expenses
• BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance Plans
• Dental • Vision • 401(k) Plan • Generous PTO, Sick and Paid Holidays
Flexible, positive & friendly work environment If this sounds like it is for you please reply to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 248-614-6613.
Realstone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status. We offer exciting career opportunities and a team-oriented work environment.