Commercial Sales Consultant
Pella Windows & Doors
Are you a driven, independent, self-starter who constantly strives to be number one and has a proven track record of developing new and nurturing lasting business relationships?
If so we need to talk to you about our Commercial Sales Consultant position in Southeast Michigan.
Apply today at www.pellacareers.com and learn about your future as a Commercial Sales Consultant of Pella Windows and Doors.
Pella Corporation is proud to design and manufacture high-quality windows and doors that enrich the lives of our customers. While we are a leader in technology and product innovation, we are also privately held and focused on our people. At Pella, we want to help you find what makes you an extraordinary team member. That’s why we offer stability, individualized talent development plans, cross-functional experiences, and opportunities for career advancement through personal and professional development.
Our national brand is supported by 8,000+ employees at 17 manufacturing sites and 70+ sales branches across the country who are dedicated to serving our customers with Pella Passion — a way of being that inspires us to go above and beyond for each other, our customers, and our communities. Pella Passion has guided our actions for nearly 95 years and will carry us forward as we capture our rare blend of inspired design and exceptional detail in our work and our lives.
We offer Commercial Sales Consultants:
- Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation, with bonus opportunities
- Use of Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Commercial Sales Consultant job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Devote over 50% of their time prospecting and securing new business by influencing the needs of builders, contractors, architects and trade organizations
- Representing the brand at various networking events within the industry to promote Pella products for specification in building plans
- Developing long standing partnerships and generating growth within existing accounts
- Achieve sales goals using a solution based selling approach and market expertise
- Partner with customers to recommend and provide quotes on the appropriate products and solutions that help them grow their business
- Strategically manage more complex and lengthy sales cycles
- Leverage internal quoting & CRM resources
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” business partners
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training including commercial sales/technical product expertise; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of commercial building codes and ability to interpret blueprints
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environme