Our company has been the top builder in St. Louis and the state of Missouri for over 20 years. We've built over 35,000 homes across the metro area, and are the #1 Union builder in the U.S. and also has the largest market share of any builder in a top market.
New Home Sales Consultants receive approximately 2 months of paid training, which is hands-on, working with our successful Sales Consultants, learning all about the company operations and our detailed sales processes and procedures. This will ensure you are knowledgeable and confident before being placed in your own community. After training, Sales Consultants are paid a commission of 1.5% on the gross sales price of each home sold. A $300,000 sale pays $4,500 in commission.
Requirements for the New Home Sales Consultant position include the following:
- Experience selling and promoting your company's brand, selling value, not price, in a complex conceptual environment.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills, including advanced listening skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to sales success.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to professionalism, including appearance and demeanor
- Prospecting for new business required.
- Must be available to work every weekend, with 2 days off between Tuesday and Thursday.
- Must be technology savvy.
- A Real Estate license is not required.