This position is a full-time, in office position, where remote work is unavailable.
The ideal candidate will have the willingness to learn and be a strong team player in our structural framing department. They’ll collaborate with various teams, senior project managers, and builders to provide final checking and structural framing of single family and multifamily wood construction projects. Code knowledge and experience in residential construction is a plus.
TK Design is a residential home design firm specializing in all aspects of residential architecture throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our company was established 15+ years ago and is continually growing. We currently have a staff of 30+ talented people who provide the diversity needed to accomplish projects at the highest level of professional skill. Our team is driven by integrity and obsessed with achieving the highest quality in everything we do. We are always excited to invite creative individuals to join our team, and to join us in our mission. We consistently improve the quality of our service, provide our employees with a friendly, upbeat office environment, and serve each client with our core values in mind.
To create a happier world through thoughtful, collaborative design.
· Honesty and integrity
· Solutions, not excuses
· Team first
· We have fun
· WOW TK experience at all interactions
· We do whatever it takes to create raving fans
What we believe in:
· Work/life balance
· An excellent company culture where every employee is treated like family
· Utilizing the top technology in our industry
· Working well with a team
· Revit and/or Autocad: Minimum 1 year in an intern / professional office environment
· Residential Drafting a plus
· Strong understanding of construction methods, structural framing, and current residential codes a plus