Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Cabinet Technician / Trim Carpenter / Cabinet Installer to work on home remodeling projects in Novi, Milford, White Lake, and surrounding communities. We are looking for individuals seeking a 30 hour work week with potential for increased hours. The position starts at $18-$25 per hour based on experience and capability, with opportunity for increases available after a 90-day probationary period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to job-site on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by owner or project manager
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Deliver material to the job-site
- Prepare job site for the project
- Communicate with owner or project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly, efficiently, and without supervision
- Follow all PPE and cleanliness requirements
- Pass a criminal background check
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts, drawer boxes, and accessories
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
- Able to install knobs and pulls
- Able to cut and install trim/moldings
- Able to safely operate power hand tools including; a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
- Must be able to match colors (cannot be color-blind)
- Able to work in Novi, Milford, White Lake, and surrounding communities
- Able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verifiable good driving record, reliable transportation, and no physical limitations to perform the tasks required
Additional Skills (preferred but not required). Training is provided.
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Able to install crown molding
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the market.
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- All necessary tools and equipment provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Our mission is to provide high quality products and services to our customers at cost effective prices while creating a positive home improvement experience, to provide a great work environment and ongoing training and advancement opportunities for our employees, and to support our community.
Kitchen Tune-Up Novi, MI is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.