Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Provides selection advice, product expertise, and thorough follow up to facilitate customer experience and influence sales/purchasing decision. Performs a variety of customer service, administration, and showroom/sample maintenance duties related to the sale of products.
- Provides customers with selection advice and product expertise. Facilitates tile and stone selection and project development/support ensuring the completion of the selection/sales for all customers.
- Communicates with customers and internal teams to follow lead and ensure sales closure.
- Supports sales growth by performing various office/administration duties including answering phones and customer inquiries, setting appointments, quotes, sales transactions, sales reports, and customer contact lists.
- Assists in the operations of the showroom including ordering, receiving, and maintaining samples and displays.
- Performs shipping activities for customer samples.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Experience, Knowledge, Competencies and Supervision:
- 2 yr. associates degree or 2+ years’ experience in industry related field
- Customer engagement/ Color coordination, design/decorating oriented, sketching, reading blueprints/ Customer Service/ exceptional telephone etiquette/ time management/ computer skills – Microsoft office, excel, power point
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.