We're looking for an AMAZING Virtual Assistant - is that you?
A little bit about us
We are Elenor Training & Consulting, with close to 2 decades of experience, we are a small team of licensed, certified and insured Women who Bookkeep for Residential Builders, Commercial Builders and General Contractors only, in multiple States. We’re focused solely on the construction industry which allows us to target the best strategies, benefits and needs for our clients. We are not pulled between many industries, we are focused and constantly educating ourselves on the construction industry accounting standards alone.
We are fully owned and operated by women, building a unified team from the ground up. A team that is secure and will provide the bandwidth for us to move into the role of managing the operations of the business. Currently, we are in need of a Professional Virtual Assistant with one solid year of verifiable experience in an assistant role and has a strong understanding of the day to day operations of a bookkeeping firm or the like.
We are growing, so some processes have been put into place others are quickly being developed. Which means that the right candidate(s) must be knowledgeable of their role as a professional Virtual Assistant, yet flexible as changes are made. It’s a place where integrity, professionalism and our clients come first!
If using your Assistant and Organizational skills excites you, then read on!
This is a contracted Virtual Assistant role where you will provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. Initially, the individual that takes on this role will be contracted at 4 -5 hours per (week). As our confidence increases in your work ethics, so will the quantity of your contracted hours.
Performing various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, communicating with the team with updates from our clients and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Google Meet, ClickUp etc.
Ultimately, the candidate should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book traveling engagements
- Manage our contact list
- Manage client portal responses
- Provide professional customer service as the first point of contact (when returning calls or responding via email)
- Additional duties as they arise
Possible escalation to the next level(s) include but not limited to:
- Bookkeeping professionals on our team
- Team Lead
- Social media
- Marketing Team
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with Microsoft office software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar, Calendly)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills is a must for this role
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Ability to figure out other service software as it relates to bookkeeping as we are a bookkeeping firm
- Accuracy & speed
- Communicates effectively and efficiently
- Flexible hours and days:
- Available between the hours of 7 am - 4 pm with specific hours set in advance by you to respond to questions on client accounts if needed
- Available during chosen business days of the week: Monday, Tuesday Thursday or Friday (That’s right we are closed Wednesdays, weekends and all major holidays)
- Appropriate work life balance: Allowing the children to be able to ask questions, help them with their homework or even stop to play a quick game of Chess. Work is important but so is family!
Process to Apply:
We will probably get several applicants for this role from multiple states, and we just don't have time to interview everyone. Make your application stand out if you want a contracted role that will change your life, allowing you to work from home, set your own schedule and showing your Assistant professionalism with excellence.
- Complete the application here - You will be required to log into your Google account
- Upload a copy of your cover letter or video here telling us through your character what your cover letter would say - You will be required to log into your Google account
- Tell us a bit about your Assistant experience. What’s your favorite part? What is the hardest thing you figured out by yourself?
- Tell us how you will fit in THIS role specifically. We know what will work for us. We desire to know how it is a fit for YOU.